Welcome to the new ITSO website
6 June 2017
This site has been designed around our Members, to better support them in the delivery of ITSO smart ticketing.
Here are some of the highlights of our new site:
- We know that a lot of you access the web via a smartphone or tablet, so we’ve revamped the design to make it easier to use on those devices as well as a desktop or laptop.
- All the information you need from the various ITSO services can now be easily found under one section. In the “Services” tab, you can browse using the navigation listings or use the search function.
- You need to login using the details you have been sent to see content relevant to you and once logged in, members can see the Latest news, Latest documents and Latest content in a update box at the bottom of pages.
- In the Services section, we have developed an easier search and filter functionality for ITSO Certified Products and Equipment.
- Our News page brings you ITSO member updates and news. Members can submit news articles and sign up to receive ITSO news bulletins direct into your inbox.
Finding your way around
Simply click on a section and you will be presented with a navigation list of content relevant to that area.
A login prompt is visible on the left hand side indicating there is more content for members. So you can easily see if you are logged in or not.
Once logged in, scroll down any page to see a green update bar with the Latest News, Latest Content and Latest Document links.
You can use your browsers “back’ button to take you to the previous page or use the main tabs in the top navigation bar or see the path you have taken, known as the “breadcrumb trail” to click to revisit pages or areas.
Searching for documents or information
To search for general content, click the search icon in the top left of the screen and enter your search term in the box that appears.
If you know the title of the document you want to view, you can do a general search using the title as your search term.
Results will be returned shown in the relevant areas of News, Content (i.e. pages), FAQs or Documents.
Once you find a document, simply click on it to download.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We have worked hard to make our website accessible and easy to search, although some previously published content may have been archived.
If there is a specific piece of information or document that you can’t find, please let us know by emailing Julie.email@example.com
This is only the first stage of the launch, and work will continue to improve and develop our new site.
What do you think?
We hope you enjoy the new look and feel ITSO website, please let us know what you think by emailing Julie or using the Contact Us form.