Join ITSO membership
Join ITSO and open the door to a community of smart ticketing including members ranging from across the smart ticketing and transport industries, with representation from the public sector, public transport operators, equipment and expertise suppliers.
Why become a member?
- It is a unique opportunity to drive new developments and implementations of state-of-the-art ticketing technology:
- Take part in the ITSO Specification development, with access to a range of committees and user groups supported by ITSO, and access information from the ITSO members’ website.
- ITSO Membership ensures that innovation is encouraged and knowledge is shared.
- ITSO Members can nominate representatives from its industries to sit on the ITSO Board.
- Receive voting rights for use at general meetings where major decisions are made.
Members involved in operating an ITSO-compliant ticketing scheme must also become ITSO Licensed Operators.
Members who supply ITSO-compliant hardware or software will also be Registered Suppliers.
If you are interested in becoming an ITSO Member please contact Relationship Manager Kim Clarke on 01908 255485, 07515 923767, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on 12 May 2016 GMT