ITSO on Mobile
ITSO Transit Hub Ltd understands that mobile technologies and services can transform smart ticketing in public transport and has developed a solution that emulates the ITSO smartcard on a mobile phone.
ITSO on Mobile aims to provide a universal solution that lets passengers purchase, fulfil and use an ITSO-compatible ticket on their mobile phones. Integrating with transport retail mobile applications and websites, ITSO on Mobile securely delivers purchased tickets, within seconds, directly to the Google Pay digital wallet on the phone.
The secure ticket is delivered over the air by ITSO Transit Hub’s cloud-based ticket fulfilment service, which is integrated with the operator’s back office system and with Google Pay. The ticket on the handset emulates a standard ITSO smartcard and is instantly recognised by ticket validator machines or gates. The smartphone serves as both ticket machine and ticket to provide a modern, end-to-end mobile ticketing solution.
ITSO on Mobile combines Google Pay functionality with the security, flexibility and scalability of ITSO products, giving transport operators the opportunity to offer at ease, a mobile solution to their passengers supplementing their traditional ITSO smartcard schemes.
The solution will be:
- Compatible with existing ITSO infrastructure
- Re-use existing ITSO and ‘payment style’ software modules wherever possible
- Scalable for rapid and resilient rollout
- Using a central ITSO-managed transit hub through which products will be channelled from operator back offices to a standard card emulation within the mobile phone.
- Capable of integrating with operator’s existing mobile retail components
For more information contact email@example.com