THERE are different categories of membership of, or relationship with, ITSO depending on how you use ITSO and its services.
- Public Sector: including local authorities, passenger transport executives, national government and the devolved administrations of Scotland and Wales
- Transport Operator: any provider of any form of public transport Supplier, including those providing ITSO-compliant ticketing equipment or consultancy advice on setting up smart ticketing schemes
- Licensed Operator: A local authority or transport operator running an ITSO ticketing scheme
- Registered Suppliers: Companies can become ITSO Registered Suppliers if they have had their equipment tested and certified as ITSO-compliant without taking full advantage of ITSO membership. However, many ITSO Supplier Members are also Registered Suppliers
- Affiliate Member: Organisations taking a close interest in the ITSO Specification
See the latest ITSO joining and membership fees here.
See who our current members and registered suppliers are here.
This page was last updated on 10 May 2016 GMT